Benefits of MSS Membership
MSS offers unique advantages and opportunities for its members. Join MSS and get involved in the process that will benefit your industry, organization and bottom line.
As an MSS Member you will:
• Gain immediate access
to timely, firsthand information on standards and codes that directly affect your business.
• Influence the development of appropriate and practical standards by working together with other MSS member companies/leaders in the industry.
• Support the Society that contributes to and monitors code and standard development activities worldwide, to assure that your interests are represented.
• Network with leaders in the industry from other manufacturing companies, professional societies, trade associations, government agencies and standards developers.
• Enhance your company's profit potential by heightening your awareness of products, standards, technological developments and trends in the industry.
• Expand your profile on the World Wide Web with a link to your company web site on the MSS list of member companies organized by product line.
• Receive a FREE complete set of MSS Standards!
• Receive a 50% member discount on ALL Standards purchases!
Who are Members of MSS?
MSS is comprised solely of manufacturing companies. Membership is available to manufacturers of the following products:
What Does MSS Membership Cost?
The annual MSS membership fee is based on a flat-rate fee (not "sales volume" based) of $1,900 per year for all qualified applicants. Dues are prorated for members joining after January 1st. The Society is supported by self-generated income and by assessment of dues based on the budget, which is approved annually by MSS members.
MSS has only raised the membership dues $100 since 1986!
How Do I Join MSS?
To obtain a membership kit with application contact MSS via our E-Online form, or you may send via to the below mail, e-mail, phone or fax information provided.